Wednesday, 14 March 2012

Ryane Clowe PC Mail Day + 2011-12 Panini Certified Pack Rips

I'm way to lazy to post an actual update on a few new pickups; I'm feeling slightly bummed over the fact that my car broke down in the parking lot outside the mall earlier today leading to it having to be towed to the garage - fingers crossed whatever is wrong with it is still covered under warranty.  I also have to work the graveyard shift tonight, at the moment I'm ready to tuck myself into bed and I haven't even started my shift yet.

So here are a couple videos that I recorded earlier...

2 Package Mail Day - 2011-12 Crown Royale Royal Lineage Patches - Episode 001


2011-12 Panini Certified 2 Pack Rip Recap + Panini Player Of The Day Extras - Episode 002

3 comments:

  1. Nice Clowe pick-ups! Those 3 GU cards look really good in a row. Hope things pick up for you, get well soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Get all the best alcoholic drinks on Duty Free Depot!

    All the world famous brand name beverages for unbelievable discounted prices.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...