Wednesday 8 August 2012

2011-12 Signed Score Additions And Stuff

Just a quick post.

Received a card nicely signed by Stephane Richer a few days ago.  He was one of my favorite guys on the Canadiens roster back in the late 80s-early 90s.  Richer won a Staney Cup as a Canadien in '86, scored 51 goals during the 1989-90 season and went on to play for the New Jersey Devils to spend half of his career where he would win another Cup.  And unbeknownst to me, he also player 58 games as a Penguin in 01-02!  I think I like him even more now.



Looks great!  Glad to have him hard signed on this Pro Set card as a Canadien in my collection.  Brings back a lot of memories of watching the Canadiens as a kid; my best friend was a Canadiens fan, my grandfather was a die-hard and everyother person at school was a Canadiens fan - or a Leafs fan.  Therefore the name Stephane Richer, Patrick Roy, Corson.

I also added a few cards to my work in progress 2011-12 signed Score project through a trade with a helpful Youtuber.

Some nice names that I'm happy to have.  Toss up between the Eller and Gionta.







  Great stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...