Saturday, 13 October 2012

Cam Neely Ice Kings

While on my way to work this morning, I stopped into a local card shop to pick up a few one-touch holders.  I've been slowly condensing my card collection - sorting through the boxes and binders; removing the cards that have no place in my yard.

It's not often that I see anything in the display case at the hobby store that catches my eye and pulls me in; but during this visit, it was a different story, as I walked away with a new card added to my collection.

2010-11 Donruss Cam Neely Ice Kings #4

For just $3 I was able to pick up this Cam Neely card from the 2010-11 Donruss Ice Kings set. In my opinion this was a fair deal as it basically cost the shipping charges if I were to purchase it online.  This is my fourth Ice Kings card from this insert set.  I hope to pick up more along the way.

4 comments:

  1. Very nice, really like that card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great looking card from a great looking set.

    Nice pickup.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did you know you can create short urls with AdFly and get dollars for every visit to your short urls.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...