Monday 22 October 2012

Recent Additions To My Collection

I've been spending a lot of my hobby time on Zistle lately; it's been a very convenient and helpful tool in the ongoing task of organizing my card collection.  I hope to upload most of my collection to the library and attempt to create concreate want and trade lists in the future.  Check it out and sign up if you haven't already.  Add me as a friend while you're at it!

As for cards, I did receive a few new additions over the past couple of days.  No Sidney Crosby relic/autos but they'll all fit nicely into their sets under construction.

First up we have a couple of new 'Hard Hats' from the 1997-98 Donruss Studio product.


These Bure and Shanahan cards help me chip away a little deeper into this die-cut set of 24.  Just 20 more to search out ;)


Another 'One Timers' insert towards the 1997-98 Be A Player set project.  Jumbo Joe in his Bruins uniform, rookie year stud.  Pretty simple but I've always had a hankering for these 'One Timers' cards.  Lately I've found myself picking up a piece from the set here and there; as of now I own just 3 from the series but that will probably change sooner than later.  I think I mght have picked up Joe for about a quarter, free shipping.

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear that you're enjoying Zistle. I can't even begin to count the number of hours I've spent on that site!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...