Wednesday, 23 January 2013

Zdeno Chara Return

A nice through the mail return from an All-Star awaited me in the mailbox this morning.  It was a pleasant surprise as I had sent this out during the playoffs last season and had written off all the cards that I had sent out then.

2011-12 Panini Hockey Stickers #46 Zdeno Chara

I'm happy to add Chara to my Panini stickers signatures collection.  I'm personally not a fan of Chara nor do I dislike him, he's unarguably one of the elite blueliners in the game and a top pick in any fantasy draft.

5 comments:

  1. Wow, great TTM success, congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Brad,

    Everything ok? Haven't heard back about our latest trade in a while. Let me know if you got the package I sent.

    Thanks,
    Paul (Card Boarded)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This blog is a high-quality educational! I love the way you present information on the topic.
    engineering colleges in Dehradun

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is great that you were able to add Zdeno Chara to your collection.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...