Thursday 26 July 2012

2011-12 Upper Deck / Panini New Set Additions and For Sale / Trade

Just wanted to post a few cards that I picked up, mostly for a few sets that I have in the works from the past few seasons.  A few packs of cards here and there could do no harm.

Keeping all of these guys as I could use them or I just like the card.



A Spezza swatch from 2010 Pinnacle 'Threads', a few 2010 Pinnacle base that I may or may not have; a very nice shot of Modano in a Wings jersey.  I also picked up a few 2009-10 Upper Deck base for the set and a Kipper card from the 2008-09 Fleer Ultra set and also a pack of 2009-10 Upper Deck MVP that I think look pretty cool and have a nice design to them.

Having an auction for the lot of these guys.  Ranging from 2010-11 Pinnacle Zetterberg 'City Lights' #52 /299 white swatch; nice card - I'm a fan of tthe design and the fade away backgrounds - to a few Pinnacle 2010-11 cards, Brodeur insert, Little Fleer Gold Medallion, Seguin and a lot of 2011-12 Upper Deck.

Both two very nice lots of cards. The Zetterberg 'City Lights' card looks sweet.  The auction can be found here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...