Sunday, 22 July 2012

Ryane Clowe 2011-12 Donruss Elite Gold Status #78

My Ryane Clowe PC has been treading the water lately; my mind or wallet hasn't been there as of late.  Card collecting in general has taken a backseat due to life and my wandering hobby habits.  It's all beginning to take a turn though; recently I let go of a ton of cards that have become a tower of dime boxes in my bedroom.  The pleasure of having free space and organization instead of a clutter of cards has rejuvenated any ill feelings I've had about my collection.

Anyway I did pick up one new addition to the Clowe collection about a month or so ago.


I picked up this 'Gold Status' /99 card for about $5 shipping in - It's nothing to write home about but eh, it's another Clowe that I needed that can be crossed of the list.  There are still another three Clowe cards birthed from the 2011-12 Donruss Elite set that I need; the base, 'Aspirations Die Cut' and the 'Passing The Torch' auto featuring Dan Cleary /100.  The 'Passing The Torch' card is a redemption that I've attempted to bid on several times in the past but have yet to win.  Apparently Clowe isn't good with getting his stickers back to Panini - I've been waiting on an auto/jersey redemption from Panini for a few months now which tells me that I'm better off waiting until the actual card arrives on the secondary market.

Which reminds me, I redeemed a 2011-12 Upper Deck Artifacts rookie card back on September 23, 2011; first day Artifacts was released and I'm still waiting on my card.  Think I should give them a call?  Has anyone received their Artifacts rookie redemptions from Upper Deck?  It wasn't even an auto.

2 comments:

  1. Very nice card, never seen those before. Looks like a great addition to a player collection.

    ReplyDelete
  2. FIND OUT How You WILL Master Your Habits And Reprogram The Subconscious Mind To Get Any Result You Want In Your Personal Development and Fulfillment!

    Introducing... Procrastinating Your Procrastination!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...