Thursday 3 January 2013

Collecting Resolutions For The New Year

A belated Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!  I hope that everyone had a good one.
 
Haven't added much lately hence the lack of updates.  I've picked up maybe 1-2 cards since my last blog post almost a month ago.
 
But with the start of a new year I wanted to write up my collecting goals I'm setting out. 

 
 

Finish My Incompleted Sets - I have about ten plus sets that I've began collecting these past two years. They are yearning to be completed with just under 20 cards for some sets (minus the SPs).

Work On Completing A Young Guns Set - As previously mentioned, I have about ten sets that I have properly organized; these are considered my main chase sets.  There's a few years of Upper Deck on the checklist and I would really like to go deeper by collecting the Young Guns short prints.  I'm hoping to at least complete one set of these during 2013.

Complete More Trades - Always a good resolution to hold in the hobby.  Although I made many trades over the past year, I'm going to raise the bar a little more for this year.  I've been finding it difficult to find the time to complete trades recently, I have a few in progress at the moment that I have yet to finish seeking out.

That's about it for now.  Everyone have a great year!

2 comments:

  1. Happy New Year to you too.

    Best of success on your goals. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a bunch of Young Guns commons (20-something) from 08-09 and 09-10 if you have want lists let me know!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...