Wednesday 23 January 2013

Zdeno Chara Return

A nice through the mail return from an All-Star awaited me in the mailbox this morning.  It was a pleasant surprise as I had sent this out during the playoffs last season and had written off all the cards that I had sent out then.

2011-12 Panini Hockey Stickers #46 Zdeno Chara

I'm happy to add Chara to my Panini stickers signatures collection.  I'm personally not a fan of Chara nor do I dislike him, he's unarguably one of the elite blueliners in the game and a top pick in any fantasy draft.

4 comments:

  1. Wow, great TTM success, congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Brad,

    Everything ok? Haven't heard back about our latest trade in a while. Let me know if you got the package I sent.

    Thanks,
    Paul (Card Boarded)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This blog is a high-quality educational! I love the way you present information on the topic.
    engineering colleges in Dehradun

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...