Saturday 15 October 2011

2010-11 Upper Deck Tin Break

I didn't even know it but I'm actually on the verge of completing this Series One set of 2010-11 Upper Deck.  I went and picked up another tin of these to break a few days ago; and yes, I'm still chasing those flagship Young Guns cards.


I scanned a few of my favorite cards from the break under the cut.  A few jersey pieces, Young Guns, Hockey Heroes and I also included my top eight favorite base pulls.


Martin St Louis / UD Game Jersey #GJ-MA - This piece of St. Louis fabric looks a little different from the other two pieces that I pulled as it lacks any small holes; not sure which part of the jersey it was taken from but if you know leave a comment.

Matt Carle / UD Game Jersey #GJ-MC


Tomas Plekanec / UD Game Jersey #GJ-TP


P.K. Subban / Young Guns #231 - My favorite card from the tin for sure; I've been hoping to eventually pull this Subban Young Guns card from previous purchases of this product.


Nick Bonino / Young Guns #202
Cody Almond / Young Guns #226
T.J. Brodie / Young Guns #210


Brayden Schenn / Young Guns #223 - Another nice Young Guns pull, Brayden is the younger brother of Luke Schenn who plays for the Leafs.

Alexander Urbom / Young Guns #236


Sergei Samsonov / 20th Anniversary #160

Andrew Bodnarchuk / Young Guns / 20th Anniversary #208 - I really like the retro Young Guns logo - they should have just produced this entire set using the 1990-91 look.


Steve Yzerman / Hockey Heroes #HH4


Steven Stamkos #21
Henrik Sedin #7
Carey Price #96


Matt Duchene #148
Daniel Briere #56
Martin Brodeur #84


Jarome Iginla #EA4
Mikhail Grabovski #17

Pretty nsane tin break; 3 jersey pieces and 7 Young Guns cards.  I also got a nice few base cards to fill my set collection out of it.

3 comments:

  1. Wow! Nice tin! How much was it, and how many packs do you get?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seems like you got some kind of a "hot tin" or something, I'm pretty sure 7 Young Guns is more than you even get in a typical hobby box...

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Michael It was about $33 taxes in, 12 packs included - 8 cards per pack.

    @shoeboxlegends Yeah I figure something like that - 7 Young Guns in 12 packs w/ 3 Jersey cards :/ I already had the Carle jersey card and two of those YGs.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...