Thursday 16 June 2011

2009-2010 Upper Deck Artifacts

I bought a retail box of 09/10 Upper Deck Hockey Artifacts after picking up a couple of packs from the latest series earlier today.  It was 55% off!  I love buying discounted boxes.  Here is a run down on about two packs that I opened, I'll post the rest later ...


Ryan Getzlaf.  Don't really like this guy and I don't know why.

David Booth. Pre-concussion.

Patrick Kane. USAs current superstar; not a big fan of Kane either but he's definitely on the road to a bright future.



Thomas Vanek.  My second Vanek card in as many series' that I broke today.  I use to get Derek Plante cards ALL the time in everything when I was a kid.  Vanek my new Plante curse?

Andrei Kostitsyn.  Recently re-signed with the Canadiens.

Mikka Kiprusoff.


Marty Turco.  Before the Blackhawks.  I like his gear!

Steve Mason.

Luke Schenn.  Toronto has high expectations for this guy.

One of the few inserts that I received, Steve Shutt Frozen Artifacts.  Shutt was part of the Montreal Canadiens team that won five Stanley Cups in the 1970s.

Niklas Backstrom.  For some reason this card reminds me of Ed Belfour in his Dallas Stars hay day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...