Monday, 27 June 2011

My First Send Off

Now that Canada Post is going back to work, I can finally send out my first few TTMs that I had made over the past couple of days!


Don Cherry, Theoren Fleury and Carey Price.  Love how all of these cards came out; no complaints really, just the way I had imagined.  They were kinda hard to let go - It's almost like sending them off to war, knowing full well that there`s a chance that I may never see them again.  But that whole gamble makes it a little more exciting and I bet the experience is that much more sweeter when you receive a response.


I'm excited!  Can't wait to finish more.

3 comments:

  1. Those came out really well, nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you want your ex-girlfriend or ex-boyfriend to come crawling back to you on their knees (no matter why you broke up) you must watch this video
    right away...

    (VIDEO) Get your ex back with TEXT messages?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...