Thursday 16 June 2011

2010-11 Upper Deck Artifacts Hockey

Rainy day purchase from the hobby store.  Wanted to try my luck on these cards, a ton of nice looking inserts and I really like the look of the base cards.  I saw a few really great player combos that I wanted to see if I could get my hands on a something like that.


Roberto Luongo. I had a feeling I would get this card for soon reason, as it was the only base I remember seeing online from yesterday.

Jarome Iginla. Nice looking card in my opinion!

Dustin Penner.


Phil Kessel.  I'll always remember him for being picked last in last years All-Star Game Fantasy Draft.  Ugh terrible.  I hope they stop doing that next year.

Marc Andre Fleury.  Probably my favorite card from the break.  I love the blue alternate jerseys.

Jonathan Toews.


Thomas Vanek.

Maxim Noreau.  Artifacts Rookie. 507/999 No idea who this guy is.


Steve Mason.  Treasured Swatches. 49/50

2 comments:

  1. I would be interested in trading for the Noreau...he has been traded to the Devils recently.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Email me at forestrydave at hotmail . com if you are interested

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...