Friday 2 September 2011

2008-09 Upper Deck Legends Masterpieces Triple Pack Break

Had these three packs of 2008-09 Upper Deck Legends Masterpieces lying around, figured I would finally break them and post the results today.  As you can they're clearly marked retail so we might not see any big hits.  But nonetheless, these cards are possibly my favorite product to come out in recent years.


Pack 1


Wayne Gretzky #38 - A beautiful looking card; these cards definitely capture a moment in history.  This Gretzky is my favorite from what I've broken so far.

Frank Mahovlich #57
Darryl Sittler #42

Manon Rheaume #65 (double)

Pack 2

Mario Lemieux #11 - Another beauty, this one trumps the Gretzky card from the pack earlier as being my favorite.

Lady Byng #3 - Lady Byng herself on the cardboard.

Foster Hewitt #37 (double)
Turk Broda #36 (double)

Pack 3

Bobby Hull & Mr Hockey #28 - Another nice looking portrait, looks as if these two Legends are about to lock in for a bro-hug.

Gilbert Perreault #69

Lester Patrick #13 - This Lester Patrick portrait looks a little off to me, almost bobble-head like.

Rick Vaive #40

1 comment:

  1. Nice cards, I've always loved this set. It's not too hard to complete either at just 87 cards with no short prints.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...