Tuesday 13 September 2011

Mail Day! Wayne Gretzky O-Pee-Chee Topps Lot

Hey guys, another mail day (my favorite kind of day) to blog about.

I recently won a few more Gretzky Oilers-era cards on eBay to add to my collection.  I guess you can say that I still haven't come off my Gretzky kick that started a over two months ago.

1982-83 O-Pee-Chee Wayne Gretzky "In Action" #107 - Picked this card up for $3.25, was disappointed that there was a gum stain (or something) on the left side of the card which the seller didn't bother to mention in the item description or show in the auction picture (click here).


1983-84 O-Pee-Chee Wayne Gretzky 1982-83 Goal Leader #22 - This card came in great condition and for only $0.99.  The stats show just how much Gretzky dominated during the 82-83 season; hell the back of the card shows demonstrates just what kind of force the Oilers were as a team at the time.


I also picked up another 1984-85 Topps #51 - Wayne Gretzky card just because I like it so much that I wanted another.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...