Monday 1 August 2011

2010-11 Donruss

July has come and gone. 43 posts.  I've never posted on a blog as consistently as I have with this one; come to think of it, I've never kept a blog for any longer than a week or two.  Let's see if I can keep it up.

Another Wal-Mart grab; A three pack break of the latest Donruss 2010-11.

Pack 1
140 - Daniel Sedin. 41 goals and a total of 104 points last season.  Best base pull from the pack break.

115 - Martin St Louis.
115 - Corey Perry.



14 - Jonas Gustavsson / Den Malvakter.  An okay looking card, definitely my favorite pull from the pack.  The majority of the card is transparent.


163 - Jonathan Bernier.
222- Sergei Gonchar.
186 - Troy Bouwer.

38 - Cam Janssen.
95 - Loui Eriksson.
244 - Erik Johnson.

Pack 2


37 - Marc Andre Fleury.  Already have this card from a pack that I picked up when I began collecting again.  But still wins as my favorite base card pull from the pack.

199 - Nicklas Backstrom.
57 - Ilya Kovalchuk.

15 - Simon Gagne. Gagne was a part of the Gold Medal winning Team Canada in 2002, something that I figured that some people forget.

220 - Milan Hejduk.
174 - Brian Elliott.


147 - Mike Fisher.
242 - Tobias Enstrom.
130 - Tom Gilbert.

279 - Matt Zaba / Rated Rookie.  Zaba has played just 34 minutes with the Rangers, stopping 14 of 16 shots in a 6-0 loss to Montreal.

Pack 3
120 - Ryan Getzlaf.

162 - Pekka Rinne.  Fierce!

217 - Kris Versteeg.
36 - Wojtek Wolski.
105 - Chris Stewart.
93 - John Franzen.
154 - Dave Bolland.
5 - Derick Brassard.

273 - Jerome Samson / Rated Rookie.  4 assists in 30 games played.

In my opinion the three breaks ranged from mediocre to just plain ugly.  Not much else to say except maybe next time Donruss, maybe.

4 comments:

  1. Not a horrible break, I've done worse with Donruss. Btw, the new blog header looks great...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! My first time using Photoshop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keep up the good work with the blog, I just found it today and so far I like what I've read...Good luck and keep on busting packs!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the kind words and the follow!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...