Wednesday 3 August 2011

2010-11 In The Game Between The Pipes Pack Break

Another shot at a pack of 2010-11 In The Game Between The Pipes.  I was so impressed with the cards from my last pack break that I decided to pick up a few more to add to my card collection.


Looking at the pack I begin to wonder, who are the goalies that are featured here?  It appears that they're about to duke it out; I haven't seen many (if any at all) goalie fights from that era (judging by the Jason Voorhees like masks).

But anyway, here's what was kept inside.



112 - Jonas Hiller. 
137 - Scott Clemmensen.
64 - Jeff Frazee / Future Stars.

91 - Brian Boucher.
87 - Alex Auld.  Alud wins as my favorite card from the pack break solely based on the mask design.  A tribute to Patrick Roy on one side and the other features Dryden and Plante.  Auld has another mask with a similar design concept but I think it's a step above the one pictured here.
26 - Mark Friesen / Future Stars.  Not familiar with either of the Future Stars that I pulled.


124 - Michal Neuvirth.
149 - Bob Sauve / Greats Of The Game.  Not a fan of the photograph that they decided to use for Sauve.  Sauve lead the leauge in goals against average in the 1979-80 season and shared the Vezina with teammate Don Edwards.

Not an overly exciting pack but I still really like the look of hese cards and hope to get more sometime in the future. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...