Tuesday 30 August 2011

Lightning Can Strike Twice: The Fairfield NHL Memorabilia Card Mystery Break

After pulling a hit from a discounted repack a few days ago I went out and picked up another hoping for the same kind of mojo.  Again instead of the one pack printed on the box I got two (not complaining) packs, 2006-07 Upper Deck Beehive and 2007-08 Upper Deck Artifacts; the memorabilia card is inserted in the plain white envelope.


I don't want to spoil anything but like the title says, lightning can strike twice with these repacks.  Take a look underneath the cut.

Let's start it off with the pack breaks; 2007-08 Upper Deck Artifacts have a nice design to them and I was pleased with pulling a pack in the case.

Peter Forsberg #66 - Favorite card from the pack was this Forsberg but I included scans of everything.  Foppa would only play 17 games with Nashville collecting 2 goals and 15 points.

Marian Gaborik #73
Martin Straka #21

Manny Legace #84
Kari Lehtonen #10

The second pack was the 2006-07 Upper Deck Beehive which I wasn't as impressed with.  I really don't like the look of these but the backs can be interesting to read.
Ed Belfour #57
Joe Thornton #15
Andrew Raycroft #8
Jeff Carter #29

And the memorabilia card that was included in the repack was...


Another 92-93 Fleer Ultra Jeremy Roenick autographed 'Performance Highlights' card.  I guess I got lucky again.  Like the card that I pulled before this one also includes the crimped stamp of authenticity by Fleer to distinguish that it`s the real deal.

1 comment:

  1. Nice job Brad...my local Walmart picked up a couple more boxes of this stuff. Makes it real tempting to see what you got to try getting another!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...